Photos Glencairn House
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- garden available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- beach nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
- located in town
- scenic beauty spot nearby
Glencairn House is a family run B&B, offering a traditional Irish welcome, with a choice of delectable breakfasts to suit individual tastes. Your hostess, Maureen (recently nominated in the prestigious 'Bord Failte Irish Welcome' awards) will make sure all your requirements are taken care of and will be happy to help you plan any touring routes you wish to take in on your visit.
Set amidst beautiful, well-tended gardens with a panoramic view overlooking the River Swilly and surrounding countryside, you can sit on the patio and enjoy a refreshing cup of tea, coffee or a cold drink while you plan how best to use your time in Letterkenny.
As well as being just a two minute drive from the Town Centre, with its numerous excellent restaurants, shops, pubs, clubs, cinema, An Grianan Theatre and Letterkenny Golf Club, Glencairn House offers a superb base from which to explore the beauty and many attractions of the North West and Northern Ireland. Free internet access.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 30
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Glencairn House in Letterkenny
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Oaklands B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (0.94 miles)
- Burndale House
Rates from € 30 pps (1.65 miles)
- Daleview House
Rates from € 30 pps (2.04 miles)
- Lough View B and B
Rates from € 35 pps (4.03 miles)
- Lennon Lodge
Rates from € 35 pps (5.73 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Glencairn House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.