The Lombard townhouse
Photos The Lombard townhouse
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- internet access available
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- ideal touring base
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sea views
HELLO. Situated on the doorstep of Trinity College and a stone's throw from the Bord Gais Energy Theatre, Dublin's financial centre the IFSC and the Convention Centre Dublin (CCD), The Lombard is an oasis from the hustle and bustle of the city, This stylish bar has been carefully renovated creating a warm welcoming ...
The Lombard Townhouse now offers 8 beautifully appointed modern bedrooms which provide a comfortable, yet quiet central base from which to explore the city of Dublin.
Located in the heart of the city and a stone’s throw from Dublin’s main attractions and its financial centre, the IFSC, The Lombard is ideal for the business and leisure traveler alike.
We have 8 beautiful en suite bedrooms
These rooms consist of Double/Twin or Triple room / Family room.
Rates to from 89 per room.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 45
B&B rate single person : € 89
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location The Lombard townhouse in Dublin 2
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Spencer
Rates from € 65 pps (0.36 miles)
- Anchor House Dublin B&B
Rates from € 70 pps (0.46 miles)
- The Morgan Hotel
Rates from € 72 pps (0.51 miles)
- Celtic Lodge Guesthouse
Rates from € 25 pps (0.51 miles)
- Dublin Citi Hotel
Rates from € 40 pps (0.61 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of The Lombard townhouse. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.